Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Multitude Monday {1.20.14}

On this Monday I have so much to be thankful for. Not the least of which is the fullness of life that has left little time for blogging. I do intend to work back toward more consistent posting, but at the same time my virtual silence has come from giving myself to so many other good things. For that I am grateful.

I am also grateful for the swift shifts in Georgia weather. It can give you whiplash if you resist or you can embrace it: burrow under a blanket one week and lay the same blanket in the sunny grass the next.

For highways that brings loved ones to me and me to them, even if it is only for one late night conversation.


For Sunday strolls.


For good listeners and sound advice.
 
For the faithful work of men and women taking the Gospel around the world; for the reminder that the labor is never in vain.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment